Communications Project Management
"It should be borne in mind that the temper of the multitude is fickle, and that while it is easy to persuade them of a thing, it is hard to fix them in that persuasion."
- Niccolo Machiavelli, Il Principe.
Within the process of planning and executing a communications plan, Babylon Strategic Communications:
• Coordinates with client planners to ensure aligned successful campaign development and implementation.
• Manages the entire campaign process, including digital and conventional research and analysis, country intelligence and target audience analysis, strategy planning, product development, deployment, and measurability.
• Ensures campaign uniformity, consistency and sustainability.
• Provides local on-the-ground distribution networks and logistical support.
• Implements effective PR support and potential crisis management.